Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sorry


I'd like to think a legion of sweaty blogadytes is out there waiting with bait on their breath to hear all about the personal reasons I became an Anarchist...but you'll have to wait. Annoyance with capitalism in general, and with the declining standards in quality it brings with it, particularly when it comes to overpriced hiking boots that start to fall apart after 10 fucking days, has rendered me mentally incapable of making any sort of sense out part three.
Chin up though, it'll come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have made me want to shift my focus towards shoes; hiking boots.
I tend to regularly go places where going places requires walking, especially during summer. Be it a glacier, a rocky beach, moss covered intestines of a volcano or places named 'Dimmuborgir', 'Hrafntinnusker' and 'Katla, my shoes will follow.

I acquired my current pair of hiking boots at the age of fourteen, in the year 1994. Even though this tough pair of 'Demon' boots are in various shades of misunderstood camouflage, equipped with their 11th pair of laces and are shown interest by the local Museum of Icelandic History they have held up, stood the oppression for 13 years and will, sadly, probably hold up for the next 13 years...

May all your shoes last longer than a season, yet fall apart before they become a nostalgic disaster.

Amen.