Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ugh!



So apparently just one bite of undercooked TGIF chicken was enough.
Went over to Anna's cooked an excellent dinner.
Then proceeded to get rid of it, along with everything else in my body for the next 48 hours.
Laid on Anna's couch, watching Criminal Minds and shivering until I finally passed out in her guest room. Woke up the next day still sick as hell, watched TV and drank water until I worked up the energy to go home, at about 11 that night.
Think I freaked both the taxi-driver and my roomy right the hell out with the living-dead boy of me.
Missed work, laid around all day playing on the 'puter, but at least I managed to eat three bowls of rice, which have stayed in me. So I think its over.
Hence, more fun blogging to come.
For now, the idea of a nap is terribly tempting.
The punk's not bed...he just feels like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worst. Pun. Ever.

Anonymous said...

think ur "excellent" culinary skills might have something to do with ur sickness.
get well soon and remember
burnt gourmet meal doesnt=excellent dinner.

Anonymous said...

Naw, I had some of the dinner too (the dinner he made, not the raw chicken) and I was fine. So either our Samsquatch has a stomach like a sickly little kitten or I'm not human.

Hope you felt better after that Sma, seriously I was on the verge of dumping your American ass off at a hospital. Oh and come over some time and watch Jericho with me! We can mock the lacks of post-apocalypse reality and pray for all the little teens in the series to die horribly from radiation.

Anna the Ubergeek

Anonymous said...

yes anna he's a sickly kitten, sicker than the stray kittens in my building who eat anything and everything that fits their definition of cat food and seem to be in the pink of their health.