Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lo! I am risen!


Barely.
So I'm sitting at home, on the couch (for once, another seat, another throne was my prefered home over the last four days) chatting on MSN, trying to work up the energy to go see the Doc of DOOM (not having an assigned heimilislaekni I have to go to the on-call doc, who's a skinny little sports-medicine prick who never listens and never ever ever bothers to check you out before telling you to "drink more water, rest, and take painkillers") when I discover via the blessed Þórunn that the stomach evil is in fact a virus that's been going around, and not, as I had thought the result of inept cookery at TGIF's (although they still oughta PAY!).
Hearing of my plight, the brunette goddess of mercy and, well, hotness, comes over a bit later with a magical cure, or at least treatment, in the form of blue-berry soup.
Yup, instant blue-berry soup.
Who knew such a thing even existed?
Further more who knew it was both tasty, and masked the otherwise unappetizing flavor of AB-milk, a sort of almost-yogurt that helps with tummy tribulations.
Long story short, it works.
So I'm off to face a day of taking kiddies to the pool after 4 days of infirmity.
Thank you Fraulein Doktor Frankenstein....I think...

No comments: