Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So the plan is...


I was supposed to be all kinds of productive yesterday. I was going to walk to and from work (but thanks to slush and rain I took the bus), and then come home, fix my leaky shoe (the hot-glue will keep snow out but not the ol' H2O) and then create a killer-cool online resume and post it up on my online-filing cabinet. What I wound up doing was coming home, eating a very late dinner, doing one measly load of laundry, and then subsiding into a puddle of drool and half-fried brain cells on my couch, napping through episodes of Mythbusters and Wire in the Blood and getting absolutely nothing productive done.
I blame my job. Just like Emblita says, working with the Ebola Monkeys is exhausting!

So now I have a time crunching four days to finish up the resume, and only a month to finish the oh-so-complex application for the Teaching Certification Program and to start packing for my impending emigration to the People's Republic of Urdur. Crap crap crappity crap.
I am the Procrastinator (ever notice how all evil sci-fi cartoon characters have, or at least should have names that end in "or"?)!
Bow before my power!
Err...actually, give me a couple days?
I'm kinda busy.

No comments: