Thursday, August 30, 2007

I just reached a new low...


So you know how you used to skip classes every now and again back in school?


I mean, I did, alot, but then again I was in a study program that made it hellaciously easy. So skippin' school has never been anything I cared about. I tend to believe that if I kid doesn't want to be there in the first place, they'll be less likely to learn and more prone to fuck shit up for the teacher, so just let'em skip.


Of course, it doesn't work out so well when the teacher (c'est moi) forgets his schedule and full misses and entire class.


When I realized and came running into the room, they were all quietly doing their homework.


Sneaky bastards must have posted a look out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.but ur not as worse as one of my french prof who used to nap in the class.