Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So yeah...


I've decided to only blog about the positives in my life for a while.
So on the bright-side, I'm going to get 10% more pay next month, plus an extra 10-20% in back pay, thanks to one of my employers finally fixing most of my wage-weirdness. This is good.
Also, I've been made a permanent employee by the same employer, which means I'll get a entire whopping 5 days of paid vacation this summer.
Let's see...I think I've discovered a way to get over the grumpy-achy-cruddyness of me, at least I felt a lot better today...and I am slowly but surely moving my belongings over to the People's Republic of Eidles, and Zunkel just had a healthy baby boy.
Now, I know this isn't much of blog, but its the best I can do for now dear blogodytes, I'll get back to entertaining ranting soon enough...for now though, just taking it easy is good...
Anywho, here's you RHOTW.
And yeah, I know she's not real...at least she's not wearing a mask!

2 comments:

Nina said...

you realize you're going to live in MY room, don't you?

What Rough Beast said...

Muhahaha! It's mine now! In classic Amerikan tradition I have "liberated" it from your Polish tyranny and installed myself as its puppet government!
(insert maniacal cackling here)