Monday, February 12, 2007

Perhaps perhaps perhaps


Perhaps I should save the blogging for those days when I'm feeling all sorts of inspired, instead of just sitting down after a long day of increased income facilitation, English tutoring, and hypochondria and just churning out more introspective border-line emoness?
Perhaps its time for me to admit that hypochondria or no, there is something very wrong with my shoulder (probably a pinched nerve) and I'd be better off biting the bullet and slumping on down to the doc's?
Perhaps I should try a bit harder to keep up the healthy?
Perhaps I should just give the Rvk nightlife a chance to rest, so that it will actually be fun again?
Perhaps my time tonight would be better spent packing and filling out applications rather than watching nature shows and blogging about perhapses?
Perhaps I ought to end this entry before it gets anymore trite?

3 comments:

Urdur said...

I think it would be a very, very, very, very, very good idea to quit with the bitchin' and either write something slightly more optimistic or nothing at all.
As far as I can tell you're driving yourself in ever tightening circles of bleakness with this writing you've been doing.
If you're in pain, go to the doctor.
If you're going to move over to my place, pack! It's not nearly as big a deal as you're telling yourself it is. People move all the frigging time. Even people with large families and infinitely more stuff than you have accumulated.
If your job makes you so unbelievably tired and frustrated, start searching for a new one. It's not that hard to quit and find something else.
If you don't want to go back to school, then don't. Nobody's making you do it, you're only trying to force yourself.
If you're not sure you want to be a teacher, take more time off to think about it.
Seriously, none of the stuff you keep going on about is anywhere near as hard as you tell yourself it is.
So shape up and be more positive. It really pays off in the long run.

What Rough Beast said...

See, this is why Da Sma both adores and fears Das Eildles. I hear and obey oh fearless leader!

Emblita said...

She said what I've been thinking....
get off yer whiny arse and well... do or do not and so on and so forth.
Second the - none of this stuff is as difficult as you are telling yourself it is and for fucks sake... start being more positive! You have always had all the help in the world at your fingertips but you have to take it!
I love you dahlling
Embles
p.s. maybe not going out would be a good change of pace.
Maybe sometime soon we should all take a trip to summerhouse- no computer, no tv, no phone. Just food, drink, good friends and books
you know... after we both move :รพ