Thursday, June 28, 2007

Movin' to the country...


Gonna eat me alot of EVERYTHING!

So the pool I usually frequent/work out at is inexplicably closed all week, so I've decided to take a five day break from even pretending to work out, instead spending my evenings avoiding elaphantitis (???) in the "smoker's lounge" while watching much Addi-loaned goodness on my laptop aka "Salma".

I want to have Kevin Smith's babies by the way...

But things are not all nerdy and dull, as I'm taking off to the Embles' summer place after work tomorrow to hang out with her and hubby and baby and EAT, which is what one does at the summer house, thereby avoiding the traditionally lame last weekend of the month in Smoke-Free Bay.

I should really make that into a t-shirt... "Reyklausvík?"

Anywho...gotta go to work...

3 comments:

Annie said...

"Reyklausvík"

Oh my god, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I'd buy that shirt. Assuming it was tastefully done (and not hot pink).

Anonymous said...

why the hell do u want have his babies????just keep trying to have one.more fun that way ;)