Thursday, June 21, 2007

Elephant


Apologies to my imaginary legions of sweet sweaty bloglodytes for the utter lack of bloggage recently.

I haven't been home much.

Been coming up with excuses not to be home in fact.

Mostly just trying to avoid the elephant that's taken up residence at my place. You know, one of those elephants that no one talks about?

It would be easier if I even knew that damned things name. I mean, Dumbo I can deal with. Hell, said pakaderm could even flaunt a moniker like "I'm pissed at you for not washing the dishes" and I'd find a way to wrangle his thick gray hide out of the place.

As it stands though, I just don't have the energy or inclination to deal with a elephantine member of the subspecies Shunning-Sam-with-silence-without-providing-him-with-the-slightest-
clue-as-to-what-exactly-the-fuck-is-up pacadermus
...

Its enough to make one want to buy ivory...

2 comments:

Emblita said...

Elephants are such bad housepets- you'll want to get rid of it asap! Get things out in the open like.... always better to know why you are in trouble

Anonymous said...

Pachyderm, surely? Although, since that is an obsolete term, proboscid might be better (though not easier to spell)

Anyway, since I am for all intents and purposes a nameless, faceless typing monkey, my advice would be quite useless. Aside from that, I am completetly useless at the whole human-interaction-thing.

So, I'd paint the aforementioned elephant a bright, happy pink.