Monday, June 25, 2007

Blogger's Bloc


Sorry dear imaginary readers, but between the ongoing infestation of pachyderms, days spent in insane Viking carpentry, and an overwhelming urge to get my ass out of Smoky Bay (which has gone non-smoking, leaving all the bars much healthier...smelling like a locker room) I just don't feel much like bloggin'. So I'm taking a hiatus of sorts...the nearly daily rant shall be reduced to nearly weekly, at least for the time being.

Not that anyone will notice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'll notice!

Not much, since I am finally escaping this annoying hellhole- I mean...er...lush tropical island. Of doom. - For the fascist paradise of The Continent! And you're not. So. Hah!

Anonymous said...

There is the remote chance that I as well might notice. ;)