Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hmmmm....


Just checking something. I noticed last night, whilst lazily deciding not to blog (it is the nearly daily rant of the aging expat punk after all) that for the second time since I started said blog, Blogger has gone and disappeared one of the images I posted. That makes two. An comic illustration and this weeks RHOTW, which was an acrylic painting, originally. The common denominator: Breasts. Now, I don't know if Blogger is actually an Amerikkkan server or something, but it would explain their apparent distaste for even fictional nipples. After all, if the Janet Jackson Super Bowl Massacre taught us anything, its that the 'Merkan media, and public apparently believe that the single most harmful thing to children is a bare nipple.
So I'm posting another fictional nipple. Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus" to be exact. I dare you puritanical prudes to censor this!

No comments: