Friday, May 2, 2008

Out in the shed...

All my grandiose plans have gone on hold, in favor of spending most of my time trying to organize the garage so that I can move the necessary stuff into it in order to install my own sweet luscious kitchen.

As usually I've gotten manically focused on this and hence put off or forgotten to do most of the other stuff I need/want to do. You know, stuff like:

Getting internets
Renewing my passport
Applying for citizenship
Going swimming
Finishing my translations for work
Planting a garden
Brewing beer
Making biodiesel
ect.

I haven't even been blogging, despite the absolute wealth of things I want to write about.

About the only non-garage related thing I've managed to do was march in the May Day "Parade" wearing a respirator with a sign that said "GASISMI" crossed out.

What can I say "GAS GAS GAS!" is my new obsession.

4 comments:

Emblita said...

Ehm you realize that getting internet and renewing your passport are things that will likely take less than an hour right?
You are trying to hard to clean the garage. I vote to just make enough space for the damn freezer, move it out there and start making your kitchen.
Oh and take an hour to get internet etc.
Its a garage. It is its place in life to be full of crap.

Anonymous said...

The Emblita is correct. Garage=junk.

A garage shuld be filled with junk i such a way that removing any one item makes the rest collapse.

Als, there's a wee campaign on to pressure Alþingi into setting up squatting-laws. Please, send a letter to johanna@althingi.is with your reasons for adopting these extremely neccessary laws.

Anonymous said...

Ok, there's busy and then there's BUSY - as in too friggin' busy to blog! It's been two weeks. I shall assume you tried to clean out your garba- I mean garage - and got trapped under some old newspapers. If you are, just...er...well, then you probably won't read this...so. Yeah, good luck with that.

Emblita said...

Nah, he's not trapped under newspapers.... but I did lend him my apartment with highspeed wireless! for an entire weekend so there is no excuse for no blogging.
In fact I bet there was too much drinking and debauching going on for blogging to happen....