Thursday, December 27, 2007

So...


I'm not gonna say that his trip wasn't special. It was. I said my goodbyes to my grandmother, said hello to my little nephew, spent oodles of time with the Fam in South Prairie and Seattle and Surrey. I met up with Claire (though not as much as I'd have liked) ate (far far far in excess of what is good for me) drank (so much I'm pretty sure I'll have to declare my liver upon returning to Iceland) gave and received many gifts, and generally got back in touch.


Nothing remarkably bloggable, seeing as I've already covered the toilet humor ha ha of The Yule Logs, which were in full effect yet again.


American Me is so full of shit...



So I'll leave it at that dear blogadytes. See ya in Rvk on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, 'twas great! I loved beating the asses of your kin at cricket... if only through sheer luck (on my part, anyway!)

Bringing the A.V.P.C. to a town near you...

I remain,
Claire McNally
Founder and President of the Anti-Vegall Proliferation Coalition

Annie said...

Great to see you the other night! No more free nights left now though for this dinner party idea, but I will make a trip back in the spring especially for it if possible! Would love to meet Embla and this Kári character, and hang out with you some more.