Thursday, December 13, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...



...and barring being interned for thought crime, I know exactly when I'll be back again.




I'm a nervous wreck at the mo. Not only because I hate traveling by jet (flyin's fine, I just hate commercial flights), not only 'cause I've got the Cold of Doom (despite which I still showed up to work today, mainly 'cause I forgot my tickets here) which will make flying suck even more ass, but also because the DHS (Das Fascist Society) has apparently started cracking down on flights from Iceland.




So I'm sick and scared and stressed. What else is new?




Anywho...more when and if I make it home to the proverbial bosom of my family.




If I don't blog in the next 72 hours, start planning a rescue mission dear blogadytes, cause I'm off to the shiny new and improved value meal heart of darkness that is America.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck, have fun, don't say anything that can be interpreted as a threat (i.e. anything that sounds even remotely like "bomb", "al-qaeda", "kill", "freedom of speech", "bush sucks", "I'm not a republican" or "I fucked Homeland Security's mom").

Anonymous said...

*plans rescue mission*

Rambo! Put your pants back on!

Sheesh. Now where did I put the plasma gun?

Anonymous said...

*Deploys Jackie Chan, Toshiro Mifune, John Callahan, Indiana Jones, Snake Plissken, John McClane, Cleopatra Jones, Beatrix Kiddo, Lara Croft, Sarah Connor and Buffy*

At least you'll have fun. Oh, and I have Max Guevara and Xena on backup, so holler if ya'll need more rescuin'!