Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am Unkabo!!!!!




My lovely littlest sis has just become the happy momma of Jack Mathew Robbins, married to a happy dad, and in the process made my parents happy grandparents, my sisters happy aunts, and most importantly, made me the happy Unkabo.




Just what the hell is an Unkabo I hear you ask. An Unkabo is what happens when the very anti-US-government Sam's sisters decided that having their kids call him "Uncle Sam" just isn't gonna happen, so they in typical tipsy fashion combine Uncle and "Bo" (derived from my childhood obsession with Boba Fet) to create Unkabo, the Strange Uncle From Abroad.




Can't wait to spoil the little krĂșt.


Welcome to the wonderful weirdness that is your fam Baby Jack. You're gonna have a blast!

1 comment:

Emblita said...

Congratulations!!!
Both to you and Val and well everybody else in your family too.
First grandchild! Yeah