Monday, July 9, 2007

To my blogadytes and MSN buddies...


The rate of the rant is going to get more random, as I'm in the process of moving into temporary housing that lacks interweb access, along with a lot of other stuff I kinda like having...but it does lack one other thing, namely the simmering silent treatment shit that has made living here the last two months a special kinda hell.

Plus, the temp digs are free, which is important when ITR still hasn't paid you.

So I'll blog when I can, and MSN if possible.

See ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tut, tut, Sammy boy. Running away from the invisible pachyderm? How disappointing. And you haven't even blown anything up!

Anonymous said...

Well. I spoke too fast. Apparently the pachyderm has popped into visibility, and then some! I'm blinded by its psychedelic freak-out colours! Argh.

I still think an explosion would have been the way to go.