Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hmmm...


I had this glorious plan.

I was going to write a scathing denounciation of wealth and the wealthy, to be concluded with a soaring call to arms, for the masses to rise up and smash the egocentric, greedy bitches who are actively destroying their fellow human beings and the very planet that supports us.

I was going to. Totally rip into it. Tear shit right the fuck up.

Then I did a bit of research.

I got depressed.

I laid down and took a friggin' nap, like an over-active toddler.

Shit is worse that most of you think, especially when its worse than I think.

More tomorrow.

Beer now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, getting it set up is as simple as 1, 2, 3!

Follow the steps below to make money...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

Do you want to start making profits??

Get the full details here