Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hallí


We were friends, maybe not the closest friends, but I loved you.

You were kind and generous, and despite all life had thrown at you, downright jolly most of the time.

In every way that counts you were one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure, the joy of knowing.

I'll remember your acid wit, your absurdist humor that more often than not left me clutching my side with tears in my eyes.

I'll remember how you were always ready to help, no matter what the need.

I'll always admire just how much you made of your short life, how many people you helped, how many lives you touched.

I miss you.

When we said goodbye I never thought it would be forever.

Rest in peace my friend.

Or party in paradise.

I think the latter is more likely.

5 comments:

Dixie's Blog said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Reynhildur said...

well said.
*wiping eyes*
hope you found someone to hold you, since I can´t do it right now.

Unknown said...

:-( In Valhalla we all shall gather one day.

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to lose pounds then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

To design this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, money-efficient, and delightful.

Since their launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.

Blog27999 said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos less than us.

(And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Click on this link to discover if this brief test can help you unlock your true weight loss possibilities