Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What I did on my summer Vacati....Job

Been busy. Building large cool playhouses, and lots of small ones. Built a windmill too.

Built three in fact, what with vandalism and the structural integrity of cheap lumber versus Icelandic wind. Been climbing a lot of trees, usually under the influence. It started with Inaki, and has snowballed from there.








Soon though, the summer job fun will end, and I'll go on my first honest-to-blog welfare-state month long European vacation since 2001, the majority of which I'll probably spend with a cold beer in one hand, a tree limb in the other, laughing my ass off as Inaki makes ape noises at the people below. Only I'll be doing it in Spain!






3 comments:

Emblita said...

Am totally jealous of you going to Barcelona... but then again not because you don't travel enough.
Go! Travel more!

Anonymous said...

ONE WORD-ENVIOUS.

Anonymous said...

Not to be a killjoy, but isn't there a massive heatwave in Spain right now? Of the killing-old-people-and-infants variety?

Drink lots of fluid! (Beer counts as fluid)